A 2018 Forbes article advised that the most successful marketing strategies need only one thing: to reach your target audience. The author extolled the virtues of analytics and marketing research. But that’s not all there is to it. What about the human element? We all know we buy on emotion and justify our purchases with facts. To nurture a relationship with your customers, you need to consistently use the right messages on the right platforms with the right visuals. To do this right, and to be able to react nimbly to new market insights, hire a full-service hybrid agency.
A full-service hybrid agency, such as Media Relations Agency, offers one-stop strategic marketing services. Our in-house team can design, strategize, develop and execute every element of a product marketing campaign. At every step, our goal is to create an emotional desire for your product.
There are many efficiencies and advantages to using our hybrid agency. Three that immediately come to mind are:
- We are one cohesive team working with each client from their master steering document. We follow our six-step SAM 6® marketing process with each client. As part of Step 2, we gather code sheet information for our clients. This serves as the master framework for their campaigns. We have one document which clearly describes the client’s offering (product), vision, mission, market, key messages, positioning and brand statement. Everyone works from the same document. This ensures clear communications throughout the campaign.
- Communicating across-the-board changes is simplified. For example, our analytics showed one client that their product’s audience was skewing older than they’d asked us to target. After a brief brainstorming session, we adjusted our messaging and the targeted media. We also tweaked the digital marketing including blogs, social posts, ads and website graphics. Done and done!
- A fully integrated campaign runs more efficiently. Everyone, from our graphic artists and writers to our digital analysts, routinely communicates with one another about our clients’ projects. Do you need a new infographic? Explainer video? A newsletter and blog written about that article that ran in USA Today? We’re already knowledgeable about your campaign and can respond quickly. We just fold these familiar tasks into our daily routines. From our clients’ perspective, the work is seamless.
Fully integrated marketing promotions today, versus 20 years ago, take a larger team of people with a variety of very specialized skills. While some creative tasks can be handled by your internal staff, most companies job out part of the work. For example, you may have an excellent graphic designer on staff but not a copywriter or publicist.
Having a fully integrated hybrid agency at your fingertips can give you access to:
- Experienced publicists
- Website talent: SEO specialists, social media managers, content strategists, UX designers, digital advertising experts and email marketing specialists.
- Content marketing writers
- Messengers, key opinion leaders, innovators/influencers
- Graphic artists, photographers and videographers
In addition to integrating the elements of your current marketing campaign, we can also help you find and plug any gaps. Let’s talk about your marketing needs and see if working together makes sense.
Call 952-697-5269 or click here to request your free consultation.