Are you ready for your product to become a celebrity?
In our 35+ years, our product marketing strategies have helped thousands of clients distinguish their products from the masses.
Let’s work together to make your product a famous brand.
Complete this form and we’ll arrange a meeting to get to know you and your marketing goals. You’ll be surprised by how reasonable our prices are.
Request a Proposal
Request a Proposal
What’s unique about working with Media Relations Agency?
We are driven to help your product become famous
We are problem solvers. We aren’t successful unless you are successful.
Clients appreciate our versatility
Backed by more than 35 years in the product marketing business, we offer a complete range of services. Our experts can easily shift to accommodate your marketing needs.
We are client-centric
You can trust us to do what’s right, no matter what.
Strategically Aimed Marketing
Our six-step process, outlined in our award-winning, bestseller “The CEO’s Guide to Marketing,” is the foundation for everything we do. This process ensures everything we do is onpoint and aligned with your goals.
Would you prefer to talk with an expert?
Call us at 952-697-5269
Awards, Certifications & Accolades
- Better Business Bureau Torch Awards for Ethics (2019)
- Better Business Bureau Rating A+
- Three-time winner: American Graphic Design Awards Certificate of Excellence
- Three-time winner: Davey Award (silver) for website design
- Best Web Developers, Expertise.com
- Minneapolis Regional Chamber of Commerce: Quality of Life Award
- Google Partner since 2015
- Google Analytics Certified
- Google Display Ads Certified
- Google Search Ads Certified
- Google Shopping Ads Certified
- Google My Business Certified
- 5-Star Google Rating
Marketing Programs Manager, Cargill
James Whitters, IV
The Alkalol Company
President, NAXA and CoQ10 Association
Marketing, Amerilab Technologies
Would you like our reporters to get media coverage like this for your product?
We’re seldom asked to create an integrated marketing campaign about poop, flatulence and bloated stomachs. But when we were asked to help launch a new natural digestive product called Regular Girl, we knew we’d have a gas getting people talking about it.