of Media Relations Agency
Partner, Chief Operating Officer
Media Relations Agency has helped clients strategically promote consumer products for more than 30 years. Partner and Chief Operating Officer Heather Champine works with clients to craft messages with strong emotional appeal. Heather’s insights and creativity enable clients to capture their target audience’s attention. Whether she’s promoting medical technology or fashion trends, she understands consumers’ perspectives. Heather leads a team of publicists who secure national media exposure for our clients. She knows what it takes to gain media attention. She’ll help you send a message that truly resonates with your audience.
After more than 30 years’ of personal outreach through phone calls and digital platforms, our agency has compiled our own proprietary database of media contacts and other key influencers. When you work with us, you’re immediately connected to media contacts and details you simply cannot get anywhere else.
And when we arrange publicity for your product, you’ll pay by the story, not by the hour. We offer Pay Per Interview Publicity®; you always get publicity for your money. And lots of it. You’ll love the accountability of our performance-based pricing.
Our full-service hybrid agency specializes in integrating traditional media, digital media, social media and websites.
Our experienced team generates publicity and provides marketing support for:
- New product launches
- Franchise owners and franchisees
- Major consumer brands and/or local distributors of those brands
- Companies and organizations looking to expand into the U.S.
- Contract manufacturers with unique or best-in-category technologies
- Nonprofits and associations
- Retailers (traditional and online)
- Multi-level marketing organizations
- An unlimited range of industries including:
- Medical devices and durable medical equipment
- Legislative initiatives that would benefit from media coverage
- Technology products
- Health, beauty and personal care products
- Healthcare practitioners
- Food and beverages
- Home and garden products
- Pet care products and practitioners
- Film production
- Grocery suppliers
Is your company or product a good fit to work with Media Relations?
As a leading PR, branding and marketing firm, we have worked with hundreds of companies.
We want to talk with you if:
- You want to build a brand, and need help telling your story through more influence channels such as publicity, social media, web properties, webinars and professional outreach
- You need a marketing partner with an extensive media network
- You want to elevate your ROI from publicity and web influence channels
- Your product has national or international distribution
- You need a partner with a deep understanding of how to use marketing for mass awareness
- You have an innovative product that delivers on promise with a commitment to educating your market
- You have a basic understanding of the role that publicity plays in building a brand
Communications Manager, Shell Point Retirement Community
CEO, Great Clips
Vice President, Marketing, 1-800 Contacts
President, Window World
President, Baywood Home Care
For a free consultation with Heather
Working with Media Relations equips you with unique benefits:
WE FIX POORLY PERFORMING MARKETING/ PROMOTIONAL STRATEGIES.
Because we are a top performance-based marketing agency with an international client base and more than 30 years of experience, we are the sought-after solution among CEOs, CMOs, founders and brand managers, as well as marketing VPs and directors.
OUR AGENCY HAS EARNED THE MEDIA’S TRUST.
We consistently give reporters and producers relevant information that resonates with their audiences. Our clients’ stories are multi-dimensional.
WE WORK WITH YOU TO DEVELOP AUTHENTIC BRAND ADVOCATES.
Our clients’ messaging becomes even more powerful when its delivered in the media by someone on their team or a trusted associate. We will work with you to develop these strong Key Opinion Leaders.
WE ARE A WELL-POSITIONED SHORTCUT TO PROMOTIONAL SUCCESS.
We have worked with clients in hundreds of different industries, and everyone on our team brings extensive experience to each project. We understand the terminology and issues, whether the subject is FDA clearance for durable medical equipment, the right nutrients for skin care or new advancements in outpatient cancer treatment. We have the right connections. We know how to construct an entire promotional campaign, not just the individual components.
LISTEN TO WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT OUR WORK
The work we did for Breathe Right® nasal strips illustrates why our agency’s unique approach to promoting products has become so popular with so many companies. What appeared to many as grassroots publicity for Breathe Right® was actually a carefully thought out and well-executed marketing strategy. We helped turn a virtually unknown product into an iconic national cash cow brand.
Our work with Great Clips also illustrates the power of publicity. Great Clips uses local media stories to make personal connections with audiences. Great Clips has used publicity to teach customers about new tools such as online check in. It has also leveraged media stories to show how its franchisees are involved in their communities.