Marketing campaigns are rarely static and predictable. Curve balls are common. Fortunately, these are usually fantastic promotional opportunities. It may be a sleeper product starts to take off, and suddenly there’s an urgent need for a landing page. Or, it could be an urgent media request for an infographic to run with a feature article. For a marketing agency to pull these off with seamless precision, it takes good processes and lots of experience.
As a full-service hybrid agency focused exclusively on product promotions, Media Relations Agency can react nimbly to just about any situation. Our in-house team can design, strategize, develop and execute every element of a product marketing campaign. This saves you from having to secure outside talent and familiarize them with the intricacies of your marketing campaign. There’s no scrambling to take advantage of an opportunity.
There are many other efficiencies and advantages to becoming a Media Relations client because of how we’re structured. For example:
- We work with you from your master steering document. We follow our six-step SAM 6® marketing process. As part of Step 2, we’ll gather your code sheet information which serves as the unique framework for your campaign. Everyone works from the same document which clearly describes your product, vision, mission, market, key messages, positioning and brand statement. This becomes especially useful when something unexpected is added to the task list.
- A fully integrated campaign runs more efficiently. Do you need a new explainer video? A newsletter and blog written about that article that ran in USA Today? Once you’re a client, we’ll already be knowledgeable about your campaign and can respond quickly. We just fold these familiar tasks into our daily routines. From your perspective, the work is seamless.
Fully integrated marketing promotions today, versus 20 years ago, take a larger team of people with a variety of very specialized skills. While some creative tasks can be handled by your internal staff, most companies job out part of the work. For example, you may have an excellent graphic designer on staff but not a copywriter or publicist.
As a Media Relations Agency client, you have access to:
- Experienced publicists
- Website talent: SEO specialists, social media managers, content strategists, UX designers, digital advertising experts and email marketing specialists.
- Content marketing writers
- Messengers, key opinion leaders, innovators/influencers
- Graphic artists, photographers and videographers
Becoming a Media Relations Agency client means we’re here to help whenever you see a gap in your marketing campaign, or an unanticipated need arises. Is it time to do a thorough campaign review and refresh? Call 952-697-5269 to schedule a conversation or use our Contact Us form. We’re here for you!