Companies that blog produce an average of 67% more sales leads than those that don’t. Blogs can increase web traffic and brand awareness, and enhance customer experience. When you’re blogging for business, strategy is crucial. How often you blog and what you write can directly impact their ROI. Media Relations Agency’s content marketing team will use the right strategies to increase site visitors, educate them about products and give them compelling reasons to buy.
Blogs are hard-working business tools
There are many good reasons why blogging is one of the most common content marketing strategies for businesses. Among them:
- Higher ROI: Blogs keep people on websites longer, which can often equate to higher sales. Statistics show that businesses that include blogs as part of their marketing strategy see 13 times the ROI than businesses that don’t. Source: Semrush
- More sales leads: If your site visits are staying constant and not increasing, you may only be reaching people already familiar with your product/business. That’s preaching to the choir! Companies that blog get 55% more website visitors. Source: HubSpot. If they blog once or twice a month they have 67% more sales opportunities than companies that do not blog. Source: InsideView
- Blogs shorten the sales cycle. Blogs increase brand awareness and educate buyers.
- Better customer relationships. As many as 60% of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content on its site. Source: Content Plus
- Scalability. Businesses of every size can benefit from blogging.
The most high-performing blogs tend to be longer and include more backlinks. Get even more eyes on your blogs by pairing them with digital advertising and email marketing.
Why some blogs fail
This isn’t a sprint. It’s a commitment. It takes time to build ROI from blogging. I’ve seen it described as compounding, much like compounding interest can increase your retirement savings balance.
Marketing software giant HubSpot explains the top reasons why companies may not get the full value from blogging. “Bloggers fail because they don’t realize that blogging is a business that requires effort, time and attention. Some bloggers fail because they don’t research their audience, they don’t tailor their content accordingly, they blog inconsistently, they don’t use SEO best practices, or they don’t promote their content.”
What Media Relations Agency offers you
We can free up your time so you can focus on other parts of your business.
Our content marketing team, which includes writers, SEO and other digital marketing specialists, will help you identify the right topics and keywords, and to maintain a consistent blogging schedule. By applying our Media-Grade Content® method, we will write quality content that resonates with the people most likely to buy your product.
Our team also has the skills to optimize content for even greater visibility and implement even more proven tactics to draw more attention to your blog and your website.
Start by using this form or calling 952-697-5269 to ask us for our free blog audit. We will conduct a 5-point assessment of your blog then schedule a call with our Editor-in-Chief to review our results and recommendations, and answer any questions you may have about blogging for business.