If you’re asking, “How do I get publicity for my product”, be aware that many agencies play it safe when creating a proposal. They emphasize what they know they can deliver. Since earning publicity requires managing many variables, they may be reluctant to promise too much. Media Relations Agency flips that! We start with the toughest job: the earned media.
Mastering the promotional channels
To easily remember the four promotional channels, use the acronym ESOP:
- Earned: Media coverage is the best example
- Shared: Including social media marketing
- Owned: Websites, newsletters, blogs
- Paid: Advertising, advertorials
Some agencies focus on the owned and paid channels because they are more easily controlled. They can guarantee deliverables. They may only add a little earned media into their proposals because that’s an unknown. Maybe they aren’t sure if the media will even like the stories.
Media Relations Agency is confident enough to guarantee media stories. Earning publicity has been our primary expertise for more than 30 years. We pioneered the Pay Per Interview® which guarantees our clients always get media coverage for their money. We take on the risk. Our clients aren’t paying us just to try. When you are performance-based, you learn quickly how to get desired results.
We have many things in our favor. Among them:
- Strategically Aimed Marketing (SAM 6®): Our six-step process ensures that everything we produce is on point with our clients’ marketing goals.
- Our writers produce impactful Media Grade Content® which passes the media’s stringent litmus test for quality.
- Our extremely experienced publicists have spent their careers nurturing relationships with reporters and producers. They understand how to tell our clients’ stories through the media.
When you lead with the toughest job in marketing, everything else benefits
We apply what we’ve learned from our decades of media interactions to make the paid portions of our clients’ fully integrated campaigns even better.
Why is this essential?
Reporters and producers are experts at reaching target audiences with compelling, relevant information. They know how to get people to pay attention. Since we know how to get the media interested in a story because it’s well suited to their audiences, we also know how to use those same skills to reach out to those audiences directly.
Businesses come to Media Relations Agency when they need a fully integrated campaign, where every element supports the other and everything is on point with messaging. Talk with us about getting publicity for your product. Call us at 952-697-5269 or complete this form.