Performance-based PR is a popular buzz word these days. But it’s actually not new. Media Relations Agency pioneered this concept more than 30 years ago. It just took other agencies a considerable amount of time to admit that with our Pay Per Interview®, we’d invented a model that has numerous significant advantages for many businesses. The greatest flattery is when others try to do what we do.
Pay Per Interview is the original performance-based PR model. As the name implies, clients pay only for results. I’m not sure how other agencies apply the concept, or whether in some cases it’s morphed away from its intended purpose. I can only speak to how we implement it, which is how it’s intended to work.
- You (the client) always get media coverage for your money. We guarantee media coverage for your money. Clients come to us after working with other firms and getting few if any placements for their budgets. They immediately see the value of our pricing model. The bigger their budget, the more placements our team will secure.
- We take on the risk. We don’t get paid to just try to get you media coverage. We’re paid for results. That gives us a lot of incentive to deliver on promise!
- There is no retainer fee. Some PR agencies charge their clients thousands of dollars a month, with no guarantee of media coverage. Others charge basic retainer fees plus a “success” fee if they are lucky enough to get a story to run. Since 1987, Media Relations has arranged hundreds of thousands of media stories without ever charging a retainer fee.
- There is no long-term budgeting risk. You tell us how much you want to spend on your media campaign. Media Relations Agency’s team will then devote our efforts to arranging media coverage based on that budget, as well as on the type of media you desire, your target audience and your targeted geographics.
- There is full transparency. Our clients receive frequent, comprehensive ROI reports with links to their media coverage and pertinent details about each story that ran. Some agencies, trying to please their clients and tap into their budgets, are inclined to try every idea the client presents. We’re different. We partner with our clients to achieve a win/win. We value honest feedback. We’ll tell you if an idea or new tactic will not work. We don’t want to spend our time and your money on something that’s not going to result in a media placement.
Disclaimer: Our Pay Per Interview model is our custom service and is not an ideal fit for every business. We also have another pricing model called NewsiesPlus. But Pay Per Interview is the backbone of our agency, and hundreds of the businesses in our extensive international client base have used it successfully. Many have relied on Pay Per Interview for decades because they like the accountability.
With our team’s performance-based mindset, strategies and SAM 6 process, our clients receive the same high level of service – with results – no matter how they choose to work with us.
One media story about your product can increase sales dramatically. Imagine what hundreds of media stories would do. Let’s talk about how much media we believe we can arrange for your product. We’re also happy to give you more details about how Pay Per Interview works. Call us at 952-697-5269 or complete our contact form.