You have less than three months to make an impact with your 2021 content marketing. If your product isn’t holiday or gift related, you may be scratching your head wondering what content angles will cause your audience to pay attention. You might really benefit from collaborating with an experienced marketing content writer.
There are infinite ways to use your positioning statement and value points to create compelling content. With our Media Grade Content®, our marketing content writers are hyper-focused on delivering content that audiences will find worthy of their time, even as they are distracted by holiday buying and festivities.
Here are some content angles to consider for your end-of-year media outreach as well as your digital marketing campaigns:
- Cause marketing: If your company supports a nonprofit organization, or if your staff is involved with charitable giving as part of a corporate program, this could be a deciding factor for whether someone buys from you or your competition.
- Comment on 2021 industry trends. This is a great opportunity to explain how your product is positioned and why it is a good value. Our Code Sheets, created for clients as part of our Strategically Aimed Marketing® process, make it very simple for the creative team to incorporate this information in content, ads, infographics, videos, etc.
- Give readers a sneak preview into 2022. If you’ll be launching a new product or line extension, offering special pricing, etc., give readers just enough information to keep them returning for updates.
- Create a sizzle reel of your best media stories in 2021. Remind people that the media, (the third-party information gatekeepers), thought enough of your business and products to run multiple stories about you. If you didn’t earn enough stories to create a sizzle reel, fix that problem in 2022. With our Pay Per Interview® pricing model, we guarantee media coverage for your money.
- Refresh and repurpose your best-performing 2021 digital content. Repurposed content will often reach new audiences who may have missed it the first time. If you’re unsure how to track digital content performance, our digital team can show you how it’s done and give you advice for improving your results.
- Create an end-of-year email series. We’ve done this successfully many times for our B2B clients who want to process as many orders as possible before their offices (and their customers’ offices) close for the holidays.
Look back at that list. An experienced marketing content writer is part marketing strategist, part journalist and part corporate communications professional. Our marketing content writers have the knowledge and skills to transform information about your company and products into all sorts of interesting and relevant content formats.
If you’re still unsure, try us on one project. Our standard Media-Grade Content Packages start at just $1000. You will receive high-quality content in four different formats. Call us at 952-697-5269 or use this form to schedule time on our calendars.
For more great marketing advice, check out The CEO’s Guide to Marketing!