We want your business to succeed. You shouldn’t have to settle for a cookie-cutter eCommerce site template that “almost” does everything you need it to do. Businesses choose Media Relations Agency, because we ensure our clients’ eCommerce sites do more to drive sales. A good example is this customized site we recently built for American Rare Coin and Collectibles. Soon after launching, they were already getting substantial-sized orders through this site.
American Rare Coin and Collectibles is a highly respected and well-established business with a brick-and-mortar store as well as its eCommerce site. We were honored that they put their trust in us when it was time for a complete site refresh.
Due to the nature of their business, American Rare Coin and Collectibles needed a unique set of customizations. Some of the customizations we incorporated included:
- The ability to easily adjust fluctuating prices. We made it simple for them to adjust prices based on the spot price of the metals, supplier markups and other factors. We also set up discount pricing levels.
- Integration with their supplier’s Application Programming Interface (API). We connect with supplier pricing to provide accurate pricing in a rapidly changing market. (We do a lot of integration with clients’ suppliers, drop-shippers, etc.)
- Complex sales tax calculations for all states. For precious metals, each state has different categories. Media Relations Agency made sure this eCommerce store accurately handles this complex taxing process.
- Multiple payment options. We started with credit card, wire and paper checks. Each is processed differently, and some can have fees. We also incorporated fraud protection through our partner, Eye4Fraud.
- 200+ SEO optimized products and product categories. We made sure this site ranks well by search engines.
We continue to support our clients after the launch
All of our website core builds come with 30-day site support, as well as convenient booster pack options for ongoing technical and product marketing support.
We aim to be the best investments our clients make.
There’s much more to a well-functioning eCommerce website than just setting a price to your products. Our developers, designers, writers and marketing strategists can produce an eCommerce site designed to engage customers, not just process a sale.
If you’re ready to build a new site or refresh your current one, call us at 952-697-5269 or use this form to get a proposal. We’re here to help you.