Media Relations Agency looking for a part-time (15-20 hours a week) Social Media Marketer to join our social media marketing team. You’ll be responsible for managing, nurturing and growing the social footprint of several clients. You’ll also play a role in recruiting, and corresponding with, social media influencers. To succeed in this role, you must be a quick thinker, have excellent attention to detail and enjoy working with a collaborative team.
- You will be developing and implementing organic and paid social media strategies with a collaborative team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of social media accounts.
- You will be tracking performance and interpreting data to share with the team and to help build client reports.
- You must have the ability to listen, actively monitor and respond in a variety of brand voices.
- You must be able to identify challenges, devise solutions and consistently deliver on tasks.
- At least three years of social media and community management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related degree, or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with social partners
- Strong strategic skills with a passion for data
- Experience in social management tools and well-versed in native social platforms, including insights and business profile management