We’re seeking an experienced part-time digital content writer who demonstrates an exceptional talent for writing compelling, creative, on-point content. Our clients expect content that is well-written, persuasive without being overtly sales-oriented; speaks directly to their audiences; and demonstrates a thorough understanding of their product and industry. In addition to your versatile writing ability, your strengths must include a strong work ethic; patience under tight deadlines; the ability to juggle a multitude of details; and the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Write social media and blog content that accurately, clearly and creatively communicates our clients’ messages, and in a style reflective of the target audience.
- Option to work from home.
- Hourly compensation.
- Excellent writing skills with a demonstrated ability to write successfully digital channels.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong oral communication and listening skills.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into easily understood blogs and articles.
- Able to work independently within a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to write creatively and accurately in a high-volume production environment.
- 5+ years of proven verbal and written communication skills in a professional setting.
- Your writing must be interesting, accurate and informative.
- Prior professional blogging/internet writing experience is essential.
- Prior professional experience in journalism or marketing communications is preferred.
- Demonstrated passion for interactive marketing/social media.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing best practices.