Professionally created. Strategically analyzed. Amazingly effective.
Building a website shouldn’t be a daunting experience. Far from it.
A successful site starts with a plan: a plan that points out who is being targeted, what you want them to know and what you want them to do. Those three objectives are key. They drive the graphic design, the navigation and the content. These elements attract visitors and guide them through the site and through your sales process.
We’ve built and launched many sites. When you have a good plan, it’s just not that hard. You’ll see.
The websites we build are:
- Mobile-friendly. With so many consumers accessing the Internet on their smartphones, your website needs to be responsive. Checkerboard’s websites automatically adjust to be readable and appealing on smartphones and tablets.
- Marketing-focused: Checkerboard’s websites communicate your product’s unique value and steer customers to the next step in the sales process.
- Well-integrated: Checkerboard’s websites work together with your media coverage, social media marketing and e-mail newsletters to bring your story to an even wider audience.
- Created by talented in-house staff: Our writers, graphic designers, tech experts and project managers contribute their unique talents so that each aspect of your website will shine.
- Supported: We’ll train you to use your site. Checkerboard’s websites are built on an easy-to-use WordPress platform, so you’ll be able to make updates and changes at your convenience.
You will find that building a website with us is a rewarding experience. Clients tell us they like working with us because we have a wide variety of talent who are able to bring structure to their ideas and goals. We use industry standard tools that create a solid foundation that will work long term.
Because we understand marketing, we know how to integrate search engine, social streams and email programs. Our ability to integrate with your other marketing will have a positive impact on the results you get from your site. And you’ll own your site when we’re done; not us. We’ll even teach you how to go behind your site so you can make changes yourself if you want.
We have many long-standing relationships with our website clients and we’d love to have the opportunity to show you what we can do for you.
Design & Web Production