Equip Your Team
With a Proven Strategic Marketing Process
Many marketing departments struggle to produce promotional campaigns that boost sales. It’s not because the team members aren’t skilled or motivated. It’s not because the product is poor or the economy isn’t cooperating. Often, campaigns fail because they were constructed without a unified process. This can produce gaps in promotional schedules; ineffective marketing materials; and stressed, confused or demoralized marketing staff.
Strategically Aimed Marketing (SAM 6®) eliminates these challenges and improves your team’s marketing by organizing their efforts. It uses a streamlined, six-step process that’s easy to implement, fun to follow and amazingly effective. It reduces any confusion around your marketing initiatives and creates a unified team that’s laser-focused on producing campaigns that get results.
SAM 6® is the process used by a leading international marketing agency, and now, it can be the process used by your team.
Following SAM 6® will systematically improve the results of your marketing by providing a clear structure to your marketing team. Guesswork and ambiguity are gone. Marketing plans are clear and concise. Team members have clear direction. And most importantly, your promotions’ effectiveness will skyrocket due to orderly, clear and attention-getting messages that are expertly delivered through the most effective channels.
Request a free consultation to determine which levelof implementation is best for you and your team
Two ways to implement SAM 6®:
Level 1 – Hire a SAM 6Ⓡ Consultant
No matter how simple the concepts and practical the tools, it’s very hard to change your own organization from the inside out.
Our SAM 6® Consultants are fully trained experts who will work with you and your team to understand how to:
- Follow the SAM 6Ⓡ Process and implement the tools
- Gain clarity & order to your marketing initiatives
- Deliver a consistent brand message
- Facilitate the steps of the SAM 6Ⓡ Process
- Apply this process for clarity in your marketing
What’s Included in the Training
- Personalized full-team training (on site or video conference) 2-3 half-day sessions
- SAM 6Ⓡ tool kit for each participant including book and daily marketing terms
- SAM 6Ⓡ code sheet and control templates for ongoing team use
- A calendar review session or sessions (typically after 2-3 months)
- Year-end program review
Introductory pricing $2000 – $3000
Level 2 – Self-Implement SAM 6Ⓡ
If you prefer to implement SAM 6Ⓡ on your own, take advantage of these tools and tips designed to improve your success:
- Receive up to 3 hardcover copies of The CEO’s Guide to Marketing, for every member of your leadership and marketing team to read
- Receive a one-hour personal consultation for your team with one of our experts at Media Relations, via phone or video conference
- Attend a SAM 6Ⓡ Seminar, offered at Media Relations Agency, with your team
- Register everyone on your team to receive the Marketing Term emails
- Sign up for, watch and discuss the SAM 6Ⓡ training videos with your team
- Download the tools and stick with it. SAM 6Ⓡ is simple, not easy
Introductory pricing $500
The SAM 6® Facilitator
Cynde Bock is a SAM 6® Facilitator, specializing in training business professionals on the SAM 6® marketing process. The former Chairman of the Board of the Sales & Marketing Executives International (SMEI) Minnesota who earned the SMEI Certified Marketing Executive credential, Bock has extensive practical marketing experience. From 2004 to 2016, Bock managed Media Relations Agency’s online marketing presence by implementing the SAM 6® process. She also managed the agency’s MarketSmart Academy, facilitating seminars for business leaders on the latest marketing principles. A former educator, Bock’s upbeat approach makes her a favorite among participants.
The SAM 6® Process Creator
Lonny Kocina is the founder and CEO of Media Relations Agency which has been in business for more than 30 years. Kocina is a visionary who is passionate about marketing. He pioneered the concept of the Pay Per Interview Publicity® business model, enabling clients to purchase publicity by the story. He also entered the digital marketing arena years before many of his competitors. His agency is a leader in the creation of Media-grade Content®.
Who Should Attend
SAM 6® training is for teams who want to improve their marketing results by following a systemized and proven process. For maximum effectiveness, all members of the marketing team should be present. Large companies should include marketing executives, managers, creatives and implementation staff. Smaller companies should include business owners/CEOs and company leaders with marketing responsibilities. This program is appropriate for professionals with or without a formal marketing education.
A successful marketing team — one that boosts company sales — is focused, efficient and always in control. If you’re ready to help your team realize its potential, complete this form for a personal consultation.