Health & Nutrition Division
of Media Relations Agency
Partner, President of the Health & Nutrition Division
Media Relations Agency is uniquely qualified to be your strategic marketing partner because of our extensive health and nutrition industry experience, spanning more than 30 years. Media Relations Agency Partner and President of the Health and Nutrition Division Mike Danielson has orchestrated hundreds of the health, nutrition and nutraceutical industry’s most successful consumer and business-to-business promotional campaigns. Mike is widely recognized for his understanding of how to drive product interest within the Healthy Chooser™ consumer market segment.
Mike is known as a super-connector in the health and nutrition industry, orchestrating synergistic key opinion leader relationships for clients. He also develops advisory boards and teams to generate great publicity. He guides clients through our Strategically Aimed Marketing® process. This includes clients who are in the product development, product launch, clinical research and certification phases. Our team also conducts existing marketing campaign reviews.
Our customer-centric Pay Per Interview Publicity® pricing model has shaped our culture: We’ve learned how to maximize results because we’ve always got some skin in the game. Our many long-term client relationships – spanning 5 to 20 years – are the result of our customer-first strategy, execution and accountability mindset. Simply put, we know what it takes to effectively reach and teach our clients’ market segments including healthcare professionals, industries and consumers.
Media Relations Agency has earned a stellar reputation for knowing the most effective ways to position products. Time and again, our publicity successes – supported by trusted marketing advice – have helped build clients’ products and ingredients into highly profitable, well-known brands.
Our Health & Nutrition team provides marketing and promotional services for:
- Proprietary ingredients and the consumer products that harness them
- Functional foods and beverages
- Sports nutrition and healthcare practitioner product lines
- Nutricosmetics / personal care products
- Foreign companies and organizations looking to expand into the U.S.
- Contract manufacturers with unique technologies
- Nonprofits and associations which serve the health and nutrition industry
- Retailers (traditional and web-based)
- Multi-level marketing industry
- Direct response companies including internet affiliate and infomercial models
Is your company or product a good fit to work with Media Relations?
As a leading PR, branding and marketing firm for the health and nutrition industry, we have worked with hundreds of companies.
We want to talk to you if:
- You want to build a brand, and need help telling your story through more influence channels such as publicity, social media, websites and health care professional outreach
- You need a marketing partner with an extensive industry network:
- Ingredient technologies
- Distribution channels
- Retail and retail promotions
- Healthcare professional dietary supplement product lines
- Customer partner marketing promotions support
- Industry events
- Advisory boards
- Key opinion leaders
- Social influencer development
- You are a category leader or willing to do the work necessary to become one
- Your product has national or international distribution
- You have some experience with publicity and web influence channels
- You need a marketing partner with a deep understanding of this industry’s complexities
- You have an innovative product that delivers on promise with a commitment to educating your market
- Your company earns $1M to $500+M in annual sales
- You have a basic understanding of the role that promotions play within the promotional mix
- The company is a startup building a strategic partner network
Marketing Programs Manager, Cargill
James Whitters, IV
The Alkalol Company
President, P2B Inc.
President, NAXA and CoQ10 Association
Marketing, Amerilab Technologies
For a free consultation with Mike
Working with Media Relations equips you with unique benefits:
WE FIX POORLY PERFORMING MARKETING/ PROMOTIONAL STRATEGIES.
Because we specialize in the health and natural products industry, we are the sought-after solution among CEOs, CMOs, founders and brand managers, as well as marketing VPs and directors.
OUR AGENCY HAS EARNED THE MEDIA’S TRUST.
We will travel the world to bring them relevant, factual information that resonates with their audiences. Our clients’ stories are multi-dimensional.
WE CONNECT OUR HEALTH AND NUTRITION CLIENTS WITH MANY OF THE INDUSTRY’S TOP OPINION MAKERS.
We have built an international network of Key Opinion Leaders who trust us to bring them opportunities that are in alignment with their objectives. This speeds the process of identifying the right messengers to deliver our clients’ stories to their primary market segments.
WE ARE A WELL-POSITIONED SHORTCUT TO PROMOTIONAL SUCCESS.
We are already extremely knowledgeable about the health and nutrition industry. We understand the terminology and issues. We have the right connections. We know how to construct an entire promotional campaign not just the individual components.
While most people correctly think of Media Relations Agency as a publicity agency, we also have more than 30 years of experience serving clients by harnessing other influence channels in the health and nutrition industry. That requires a strong marketing backbone.