If you’re not maintaining an active blog, your marketing strategy has a huge hole in it. Blogs are affordable and serve many business-building purposes. Media Relations Agency can remove any reservations you may have about blogging for business.
Marketing software developer Hubspot reports:
- “Businesses that blog get 55% more website visitors than businesses that don’t.”
- “Marketers who prioritized blogging received 13X more ROI than companies that did not in 2019.”
- Articles with lists are the most popular format for business blogs.
When Media Relations Agency’s writers create blogs, we can save you time and deliver strategically curated content. We apply our Media Grade Content® writing processes to ensure every blog written would pass the media’s stringent litmus test for trust and relevance.
Here are a few more benefits to partnering with Media Relations Agency’s writers to create informative, accurate and interesting blog content:
- Blogs give you more opportunities to appear on the search engine results page. Each blog post adds to the number of indexed pages on your website.
- Blogs can be lead generators. Blogs should include a call to action, and link to other pages on your website that lead people into your sales funnel.
- Blogs extend your publicity’s reach and longevity. Even a story from your hometown newspaper can reach national audiences when it’s posted to your blog. Media stories can also stay on your blog indefinitely so you can always have the halo effect of trusted third parties saying good things about your business.
- Blogs reinforce your other marketing strategies. They can provide additional content on a subject featured in your earned publicity. We also recommend using multiple angles in your blogs to teach and remind people about your top value points. And blogs are ideal places to publish how-to guides, case studies and answers to common questions. People love easy-to-find information!
- Blogs can strengthen your reputation as an industry authority. When you share your knowledge and accurate information, without being overly promotional, people will learn to trust you and your business.
- Blogs help grow your email marketing database. When people consider your blogs to be trustworthy sources of interesting information, they will likely be more willing to sign up for your emails.
If we’re not already writing blog content for your business, call us at 952-697-5269 or use this form to discuss our recommendations for your blogging budget and frequency. We look forward to delivering well-written blog content that will be a marketing asset in 2022 and beyond.
For more great marketing advice, check out The CEO’s Guide to Marketing!