Researchers estimate that 68 percent of online experiences start with a search query. If you want to grab more sales leads than your local competition, you need to appear at or near the top of the search engine results page. We call this achieving Best in Market. Media Relations has helped many different businesses accomplish this.
Fame involves more than inserting a bunch of keywords onto your website
I wish I could tell you that just using your industry’s most high-value keywords would seal the deal for you. Or, that buying a Google ad is the only thing you need to do. The truth is that appearing high in search results requires a combination of things. Then you need to pay constant attention to this strategy if you want to maintain your high ranking.
Here are a couple things you can expect when you work with us to become Best in Market:
To increase SEO ranking, our tasks often include:
- A well-defined site structure
- Comprehensive keyword research
- Specially written content throughout the site
- Optimized titles and descriptions, and much more.
- Tracking targeted keywords post-launch so we know where to make adjustments.
2. We’ll also suggest strategies for becoming a trusted subject matter resource. The digital technology experts at Adobe explain it this way: “Search engines have figured out what users want. In fact, many marketers are now focusing on creating high-quality, relevant content that fits the needs of the customers and letting Google organically raise that content to the top. The idea is to use strategic keywords to show up on the first page and then let the quality of the content speak for itself.”
This is what Best in Market success looks like
Most of the sites we work on are meant to generate leads. We can turn up the dials to generate more or down to produce fewer leads as their needs fluctuate. Ecommerce sites get more complex because they sell the product online.
Here are a couple examples of our successes:
- Midwest Production Supply: We created a site structure and crafted content with SEO best practices in mind. After extensive keyword research, we selected 30 primary keywords and optimized pages to rank for the terms. In an industry dominated by Google Ads instead of Google SEO, this enables Midwest Production Supply to be found on the first page of Google without having to pay for each click.
- Sebold Heating and Cooling: We used a variety of techniques to create a site that would rank high for local web searches. This included rewriting content on the site to be optimized for the proper keywords, optimizing the link structure, connecting the site with search console, and including schema markup. This allows local customers to find Sebold Heating and Cooling when searching for HVAC services.
Getting started with us is easy. Customers put $5,000 on account and we go to work. If they like how we are proceeding, they keep funding the program at their own pace. We’ll review the top 3 competitors in your market and see what’s necessary to make you Best in Market. We’ll then schedule time to review the results, and give you an opportunity to learn more about the team that will be working on your project.
Call us at 952-697-5269 or use this form to start your rise in SEO rankings.