You have all heard it. Find your tribe! There is power in helping lift each other up. The key is to find that tribe where shared passions meet shared attributes to strive! Woman-owned businesses are growing at a faster annual rate than all businesses. Now is the right time to find that tribe that not only “gets you” but has the marketing knowledge for your business to thrive in 2021! We are your tribe. We are here for you!
For more than three decades, Media Relations Agency has been privileged to work hand-in-hand with many of the world’s fastest growing, pioneering women-owned businesses. We want to empower you to achieve your true potential.
Our passion for supporting women-owned businesses is tightly woven into our corporate culture. President Robin Kocina established this culture from her life-long passion of lifting up women and helping them succeed. She has been recognized numerous times for her commitment to the women’s business community.
Today, Media Relations Agency has a tribe of professionals who have personally served, and continue to serve, as board members and volunteers for wonderful women’s business organizations, such as Women Presidents’ Organization (WPO), National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), WeMN and WomenVenture.
We’re excited to share what we know with you! We know women-owned businesses and we want you to be successful! Below are three ideas for getting your marketing on track for 2021 and beyond:
1. Everyone loves a story that speaks to them. Determine the most effective ways to share your story with the right audience. Telling your story encourages others to identify with you. A well-crafted story increases their desire to help you succeed by doing business with you.
Much of our work with the NAWBO, WeMN, WPO and WomenVenture involved arranging for these organizations and their members to share their stories and key messages through the media. One media story can reach thousands of interested people!
Here are some examples of what media coverage for a woman-owned business looks like:
- This article we arranged for Hilmerson Safety President and CEO Deb Hilmerson’s story ran on the front page of the Star Tribune.
- This local TV interview we arranged for woman-owned Keyot received national coverage when it was picked up by Yahoo News.
2. Skip the trial and error. Use proven strategies to make the best use of your marketing budget. Trying to piece together a marketing plan through trial and error could result in expensive mistakes. Invest $30 (or $10 on Kindle) to buy and read “The CEO’s Guide to Marketing” which outlines the same six-step Strategically Aimed Marketing® process we use with our clients. Then take advantage of the free implementation tools on our website.
3. Find your tribe! Evaluate the marketing skills and talents you may want to outsource. Trying to keep everything in-house may sound cost-efficient but the experts will often spot simple ways to improve your tactics and results. By far, the best approach to marketing a woman-owned business is to have a collaborative partner available to pitch in wherever and whenever you need assistance and expertise.
And guess what else our tribe loves? A deal. So we are extending a 10% credit on all contracts from a women owned business of $10,000 or more that are signed and funded before February 14th, 2021. Use that credit toward any of our marketing services. It’s a great way to keep your marketing budget nimble, and get the most value for every dollar.
Call 952-697-5269 or fill out this form to become part of our tribe and take advantage of this special offer.