Whether you are a chief marketing officer or own your business, during the pandemic your 2020 marketing content should have focused on two primary goals: driving growth and connecting with your audience by showing empathy. This holiday season is no exception. Holiday marketing letters can be impactful tools. Here is how Media Relations Agency recommends positioning your business to stay relevant this season.
Marketing emails are now essential
2020 has solidified the importance of online marketing for customer engagement. Emails/newsletters reign supreme because they can be targeted to specific audiences with customized messaging. Media Relations Agency’s Digital Marketing team monitors the effectiveness of each client’s email and refines the content as warranted. As we identify messaging that triggers action, we can repurpose it on other platforms.
Gift wrap your message in your holiday marketing emails
Our proven Media-Grade Content ensures our writing is interesting to our clients’ audiences and worthy of their time. While there’s always an occasional miss, our emails generally have above average open rates. Here are tips for strengthening your marketing emails.
- Use upbeat, active words. This has been a stressful year. Prospects need to know that interacting with your business will be a positive experience.
- Connect with your community. Tailor the subject line to make it relevant to each audience segment. Personalize the body of your message to those readers.
- Create a sense of urgency. If you are running end-of-year specials, call attention to them right away. Don’t bury these offers at the bottom of your email.
- Approach your holiday message with optimism. Prospects who feel good about what they read are more likely to want to do business with you.
- Make the buying experience seamless. Your call to action should be clear and easy to use.
Your holiday marketing email may be your last hurrah for 2020. Make sure it’s well written and effective. There’s still time to enlist the help of our writers and editors. Get started by completing this form or calling us at 952-697-5269.