If 2020 taught us anything, it’s that businesses must be nimble. The way you interact with customers and prospects has probably changed. Your content now has an even more direct impact on your bottom line. Professional writers who understand the marketing process can be some of your best business assets.
Businesses that communicate trust and transparency through their content are reaping the rewards. Consider making these five changes to your content in 2021:
- Strategically integrate your content marketing with every other part of your business. Relevant, dynamic content does more than attract customers’ attention. It can help with data acquisition. It can enable you to identify new markets for your product. It can support other sales initiatives. It can also help improve customers’ experience with your services. Because we follow our SAM 6 marketing process, Media Relations Agency’s writers understand how to tie all of these aspects together in our writing.
- Dominate the conversation. Consumers expect to find answers online quickly. If you provide plenty of in-depth, expert information, you increase your chances of receiving future visits to your website from similar searches. So, in addition to frequent blogs and social posts, share all published articles you have written as well as all media coverage you have earned. Remember: When the media talks about your business, it gives you valuable third-party credibility.
- Show your humanity through your words and images. Be purposeful and authentic. Providing well-crafted educational content demonstrates that you understand your audience’s most immediate needs, and that you can provide solutions. Media Relations Agency has delivered on this concept for decades with our Media Grade Content®. Our content is written to pass the media’s litmus test for strong, credible information.
- Diversify your content to attract new audiences. More people are researching online than ever before. Allocating part of your digital marketing budget to test new messaging and different platforms may help you decide where to grow your business this year.
- Repurpose your content across channels. Think like a consumer. When you start seeing a company’s message “everywhere,” your familiarity with that brand solidifies. Be careful not to assume that most of your audience gathers their information from only one or two sources.
Content means business in 2021. Using writers with strong marketing credentials may be the smartest decision you make this year. Call 952-697-5269 or complete this form to arrange a conversation with our team. Let’s talk about how we can apply our Media Grade Content strategies to your content marketing.