In the era of “The Great Resignation,” we’re hearing that companies trying to recruit experienced in-house marketing talent are coming up empty. They are frustrated because they can’t find competent marketers who are familiar with their industries, and who can eagerly jump in to get things moving. If you need skilled, industry-specific marketing help, we’ve got you covered.
Here are some of the strategies you should incorporate in your 2022 marketing program. Where are your gaps? How can Media Relations Agency help?
- Publicity. Earned media coverage should be the backbone of any marketing campaign. Publicity is like a powerful magnet: It draws people into your sales funnel. Following best practices, you should pursue publicity when you need to reach people to either teach them about a product or to remind them about a product. Unless you have a cash cow that generates plenty of exposure without much effort, publicity should always be an essential line item in your budget.
- Media Relations Agency has been arranging product publicity stories in the news for 35 years. We pioneered Pay Per Interview® publicity, guaranteeing that our clients always get publicity for their money. That means we have proven processes in place. Our enthusiastic publicists have arranged publicity for more than 80 industries. There’s a strong probability that we’re already familiar with your industry, and that we already have relevant media contacts in our proprietary database.
- Marketing content. Your content should be very informative and persuasive without being salesy. That’s a challenging combination for most writers. I know this to be true because I’ll typically review hundreds of resumes and dozens of writing samples before selecting a single writing candidate to interview for a position in our agency.
- Media Relations Agency has done the screening for you. Our skilled marketing content writers are the best of the best. You won’t get fluff. You’ll get Media Grade Content that educates your customers and prospects about your product, and compels them to buy.
- Digital marketing. From websites and social media to influencer campaigns, videos, graphic design, digital advertising and ecommerce management (including Amazon product pages, a robust digital presence is essential in today’s marketing environment. Nearly everyone shops online, gathers information online, or both. Your digital properties should be current, relevant and focused on what makes your product worth your audience’s time and money. They should also function correctly so you don’t lose business due to technical issues.
- Media Relations Agency’s digital marketing team has the certifications, the practical experience and the marketing savvy to give you a more powerful online presence. What sets our digital team apart from the competition is our ability to develop a winning strategy and flawlessly follow through with the details.
We have been in business for 35 years and have an international client base. When you’re a well-established company that helped pioneer best practices, you tend to attract higher caliber talent. I’m proud of our team. We’re innovative. We’re smart. We’re obsessed with good marketing. And we can fill just about any marketing staffing gaps you may have in your business.
Let’s get started! Call us at 952-697-5269 or use this form to talk about how we can work together in 2022.
For more great marketing advice, check out The CEO’s Guide to Marketing!