Marketing industry research reveals LinkedIn is 277 percent more effective at lead generation than Facebook or Twitter. As with any marketing tool, this requires clear strategy and committing the time to do it properly. Several of our clients are asking our Publicity.com team to help them create and manage LinkedIn newsletters to further expand their LinkedIn presence.
What’s the difference between a LinkedIn post and a LinkedIn newsletter?
The biggest difference between the two is discoverability. You’re likely to get more eyes on your content with a newsletter. Here’s why:
- Anyone on LinkedIN can subscribe to your newsletter
- When you publish an article or post on LinkedIn, it goes into your timeline. Your connections will only see it if they scroll through their feed. But when you publish a LinkedIn newsletter, subscribers receive email and in-app notifications.
LinkedIn newsletters can help build product fame
People first need to know about your product before they can buy it. LinkedIn newsletters can be a hard-working tool if you want your product to become famous. Used strategically, this newsletter can help you to:
- Expand your audience
- Generate more leads
- Boost brand awareness
- Boost your reputation as a trusted expert and thought leader
For the best ROI, your content must stand out
One of the biggest challenges to having a successful newsletter is consistently generating unique and valuable content. It’s also a mistake to just churn out a newsletter because it’s on your to-do list, without putting much thought into what you are communicating.
Hiring marketing strategists to manage your newsletter ensures it will be produced on a consistent schedule and that it always contains high-value information. Publicity.com’s integrated marketing team can write, format and post LinkedIn newsletters that:
- Demonstrate your understanding of your target audience. You want people to feel like you’re writing specifically for them.
- Elevate your messaging with our Media-Grade Content®. Our content is written to the media’s stringent standards, ensuring that it is substantive, informative and worthy of your audience’s time.
- Provide your audience with solutions. People on LinkedIn are professionals who want to look good among their colleagues, their management, their customers and their prospects. They want to stand out from the competition. They will likely subscribe to your newsletter to learn something valuable so they may achieve that goal. We can make sure you always deliver!
LinkedIn newsletters can be an excellent tool for B2B marketing campaigns. Call me at 952-697-5210 or complete this form to schedule time to talk with me about a LinkedIn newsletter or any of our other product marketing services.