Videos are everywhere these days. It’s how many of us catch our news, connect with friends and get entertainment. It’s also how we find solutions to our everyday problems and learn about new products, which is why many marketers consider video a critical part of their content mix. Media Relations Agency’s digital marketing team couldn’t agree more. Here’s why we think videos should be a part of your marketing strategy.
- Videos are great for mobile users. More often than not, today’s consumers are accessing the internet on their phone where video watching is easier and more convenient than reading.
- Videos have a great ROI. One video can be used in many different ways. This helps you stretch your marketing dollar. You can add videos to your website, use them at tradeshows, share them in social media and more.
- Videos easily convey complicated information. Videos teach consumers about a product or service without requiring a lot of cognitive effort. Animated videos are especially good at taking the fear out of difficult concepts and making the content easily digestible. Fans of Kurzgesagt and Schoolhouse Rock understand this power!
- Videos help you become discoverable online. Properly optimized YouTube videos help you become more discoverable on Google. The search engine giant owns YouTube and loves to give priority to well-tuned videos.
- Videos encourage engagement. People are more likely to share a video on social media than written content, such as a white paper. Instagram reports that videos generate the most engagement on its platform.
- Videos are for everyone. Let’s face it, some people don’t want to put in the effort to learn what’s new. They will, however, passively consume a video ad that appears while binging on YouTube or TikTok.
- Videos encourage sales. Data show that consumers are more likely to purchase after watching a video. One study reported that a video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80%!
If you’re ready to add more video to your marketing toolbox, contact us. Media Relations Agency’s team of digital experts will be happy to discuss your project and share our video portfolio. You’ll love the variety as well as how easy we make the production process for you. Call us at 952-697-5269 or complete this form today.
For more great marketing advice, check out The CEO’s Guide to Marketing!