A common phrase around our office is, “If you need something done, give it to Heather Aarre.” Heather is a master at efficiently completing tasks in an organized manner. As account service specialist, her work is vital but often behind the scenes. I want to tell you about her and give her some recognition. By anticipating details and holding herself to high standards, Heather gives our clients the top-notch service they deserve. She helps create the positive, industrious culture at our PR agency.
Heather manages many details which may seem small but could have large implications. Some of the ways she helps our clients include:
- Ensuring clients’ spokespeople have the correct products and props for media appearances
- Helping create proposals and contracts
- Creating Return on Investment reports for clients to present at meetings
- Arranging spokespeoples’ transportation and lodging
- Ensuring clients have website landing pages for media placements
Heather also helps team members throughout the day. Some of the ways she supports our staff are:
- Obtaining hard copies or YouTube links of media placements
- Mailing product samples to publicists
Heather responds to questions quickly. Our clients know that when they have a question, they will receive a fast, helpful answer. Our publicists know this, too.
Heather Aarre achieves results and treats people with kindness. Those are qualities we look for in team members. If she’s the kind of person you enjoy working with, give me a call. I’m another Heather, Heather Champine. I’m vice president of media production and I lead our team of publicists. Call me at 952-697-5269 or complete our form. After I learn about your product, I’ll introduce you to our team. You’ll enjoy meeting our positive, dedicated staff members.