An estimated 80-90% of ecommerce businesses fail. While there are undoubtedly a number of contributing factors, a poorly designed/functioning website shouldn’t be one of them. Media Relations Agency designs and launches successful ecommerce websites that help our clients beat the odds.
What were you doing in 1993? I was helping companies market their businesses on a new promotional channel called the internet. I’ve spent my entire career refining my own knowledge and skills, while building a best-of-the-best digital marketing team.
When it comes to ecommerce websites, we’re the ones setting the bar for how the majority of businesses should approach selling on the internet.
I’ll give you an example. The owner of Guidance Corporation approached us to improve his ecommerce site. By increasing sales, he’d be able to leave his high-stress career and make this ecommerce business his full-time job.
His list of needs included:
- An online store that could handle large transactions and offer dynamic pricing
- Clear site structure with an easy-to-use experience for an older audience
- Responsive web design so the site would look great on every phone and tablet, as well as desktop
- A website that was easy to customize and update, without always needing to hire us to make the changes
- High rankings through better Search Engine Optimization
- A high-performing digital advertising campaign that would bring in great leads and a large number of sales
I am so proud of what our team accomplished. We did more than accomplish every one of the above goals (and several others I didn’t mention). Six months after the new ecommerce website was launched:
- It was getting 13,000 monthly visitors (up 12,950 from before the launch)
- Ecommerce sales increased more than 1,000%
- It had 4,600 keywords ranked (up 4,500 from before the launch)
- There was a 300% increase in backlinks
Guidance Corporation now has a successful ecommerce website with a modern design and seamless ecommerce experience that is strategically designed to increase leads and improve conversion rate.
If you want the peace of mind knowing your ecommerce website is designed and functioning as it should, call us at 952-697-5269 or use this form.