Demanding media recognition
Share, post, publish! There are so many media avenues you can use today to ensure your content is visible. Do you know what to say? How do you make your content stand out and demand recognition? Are you ready to write compelling press releases? What does it take for a press release to grab a reporter’s attention? And what are the professional writing tactics for social media such as blogs, Facebook and Twitter? What steps should you take to ensure that your content shows up in search engines?
Forget what you may have learned in English or journalism class! Discover proven strategies for writing persuasive marketing content that will support your product promotions. Attend Media Relations’ free MarketSmart Academy Class February 20 from 8:00-10:00 a.m. on Writing Mediagenic Marketing Content, conducted by Heather Champine, vice president of Media Production, Media Relations Agency.
You will learn:
- How to avoid common press release mistakes
- The media-friendly way to write a contemporary press release
- Tips for writing content that will be picked up by search engines
- How pre-written articles can increase your selling power by increasing your credibility
- How to adjust your writing style for social media
Space is limited so sign up today.