We’re thrilled to announce that Jeri Meola will lead our next MarketSmart Academy class Marketing Research 101. Jeri is an accomplished businesswoman dedicated to helping companies discover and implement their ‘Voice of the Customer’ insights. Register now for this class to be held on Tuesday, November 15.
Whether you are a small start-up or a larger company, you will need to use market research on everything from measuring the customer experience, to assessing loyalty, to prioritizing what new products and services are most important. Jeri is founder and president of Satisfaction Management Systems; her MarketSmart Academy class will use case studies to illustrate research techniques and ways to apply your new found customer knowledge to stimulate business growth.
With Jeri, you’ll learn how to conduct effective market research by:
· Choosing the right customers
· Determining and using cost-effective strategies
· Preparing revealing questions
· Understanding what data collecting methods to use
Once she’s shown you the tools that gather opinions, she shares her company’s approach to determining value in the eyes of customers. The class ends with ideas for transforming what’s important to your customers into action items to improve your business. Jeri shows you:
· Ways to differentiate your company from competitors
· How to bring more value to your customers’ experience
· A strategy for formal customer experience assessment that you can use in the future
This is the only opportunity this year to hear from marketing research expert Jeri Meola. She’s looking forward to revealing her tips at the MarketSmart Academy class on November 15th, 10:30 a.m. -12:00 noon. We hope to see you there! Act fast to reserve your seat!