As a human resources intern, you will be assisting the Human Resources Coordinator with everyday tasks along with tasks specific to Human Resource Management and Human Resource Development.
- Assisting with the hiring process
- Reference Checks
- General administrative tasks
- Assisting with New Employee Orientation and training
- Creating employee files and profiles
- Well-organized with the ability to work on several projects at the same time
- Good writing and editing skills a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint helpful
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work quickly and accurately with great attention to detail and an eye for consistency
- Sense of humor
- Demonstrate a desire to learn about business and human resources
- Willing to abide by the policies and procedures of Media Relations, Inc.
- Currently pursuing a degree in human resources or other related field
- Able to work at least 10 hours per week
- It is the students responsibility to seek possible credit for this internship.