Are you looking for some experience? Do you have a flexible schedule? Our internship program is designed to provide students with opportunities to learn more about their fields of interest and gain valuable experience in the industry. Internships are offered on an unpaid basis, and must be taken for credit.
- Work to plan and execute events
- Assist on writing copy materials
- Organization of client database
- Call out to clients and prospects to verify company information
- Assist with projects in the areas of marketing and events planning
- Assist in the development of event materials and arranging into reports
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- General administrative tasks
- Well-organized with the ability to work on several projects at the same time
- Good writing and editing skills a plus
- Knowledge of Google apps, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint helpful
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work quickly and accurately with great attention to detail and an eye for consistency
- Sense of humor
- Demonstrate a desire to learn about business and public relations
- Willing to abide by the policies and procedures of Media Relations, Inc.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Marketing, Event Marketing, Communications or other related field
- Able to work at least 10 hours per week
- It is the student’s responsibility to seek possible credit for this internship.