Are you ready to write compelling press releases? What does it take for a press release to grab a reporter’s attention? And what are the professional writing tactics for social media such as blogs, Facebook and Twitter? What steps should you take to ensure that your content shows up in search engines?
Forget what you may have learned in English or journalism class! Discover proven strategies for writing persuasive marketing content that will support your product promotions.
You Will Learn:
- How to avoid common press release mistakes
- The media-friendly way to write a contemporary press release
- Tips for writing content that will be picked up by search engines
- How pre-written articles can increase your selling power by increasing your credibility
- How to adjust your writing style for social media
Heather has been teaching clients how to harness the selling power of publicity since 1997. Her expertise lies in marketing consumer products and services so that they are deemed newsworthy by the media. She leads an entire publicist team in securing radio, TV, print and online news coverage for her clients. Heather is our media strategy guru. She can take a complex scenario and determine how best to utilize publicity to reach client goals. She’s an upbeat, purposeful leader who can be both objective and compassionate at the same time.